We’re Hiring! Do you like…
Working with open minds in an open space?
Treating clients like family?
Helping to grow cool CPG brands to market?
Aligning heritage brands with modern audiences?
Working hard and playing hard?
Being a team player that prefers solutions over drama?
Pulp+Wire is the fastest growing woman-owned CPG creative agency with a core focus on brands in the food, health and lifestyle category.This laser focus and our understanding of the target audience are what make us so desirable to CPG companies throughout North America and the world. We build strong brands that are built upon a focus that lies far above the bottom line. Our main office is in Portland, Maine with satellite offices in Boston and soon to be California. The jobs listed below are full-time in our Portland, Maine office.
Ready to manage the next big brand?
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT DESIGNER
Do you love creating magical social content for CPG brands? Do you wake up wanting to ideate, plan and shoot beautiful images for established and emerging brands? Do you love video, storytelling and seeing brands grow through stellar design and thoughtfully aligned creative? Then this social media content designer role is for you! This key role is vital to ongoing digital client satisfaction, project efficiency, team unity and, ultimately, the longevity of the client relationship. This role requires a creative, solution-driven mindset, with the ability to make fast actionable recommendations on the fly. This role is not for the slow and methodical, this role is about creativitiy, multi-tasking and creating both short and long-term content strategies with the digital, creative team and managers.
Role: Mid to Senior Level Content Designer
The Brand Manager Works with: Principal, Operations, Managing Director, Art Director, Digital Band Strategist, Copywriter and does work directly with the client to make sure the creative vision is clear.
Location: Portland, Maine
• 3+ years in an agency setting as a creative content producer
• Experience with start-ups and mass-market brands in the CPG space
• Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and video design programs
• Expert Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
• Expert photography skills.
• Solid understanding of Search Engine Marketing, SEO, and Digital Marketing
• Understanding of Microsoft word, excel, and Powerpoint and Google Business Suite
• Web skills are a plus.
Quick Outline of Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Strategic engagement with clients to provide short and long vision content recommendations
• Social content strategy, writing, research and presentations
• Strategic thinking and idea generation both for social brands to uncover areas of growth and efficiency.
• Ability to work closely with the team for group decisions and edits and with autonomy when needed.
• Developing creative social briefs and communicating strategic objectives to internal team members to ensure projects are completed in alignment with strategy
• Establishing project timelines with the client at kickoff
• Checking that creative social projects meet strategic guidelines provided
• Above all, monitoring the health of the client relationship and keeping them informed and pivoting the look and feel of a brand when necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• An excellent communicator
• Can create beautiful images, sometimes with very little
• Can formulate a vision, bring it to life and track its effectiveness across multiple social channels.
• See multiple brands for their individuality and voice and create content that aligns with their unique voice and vision.
• Create content with both short and long-lead objuectives.
• Able to arrange and run meetings with direction, leaving with clear objectives and tasks
• Comfortable working/talking with clients (via phone, email and in person)
• Detail-oriented in the context of a fast-paced environment
• Capable of hitting daily deadlines
• Be able to manage and adapt to different personalities and working styles
• Exceptional analytical and creative skills
• Interpersonal skills a must
• Be a magical multi-tasker
• Self-starter who brings innovation and ideas to the table
• Strong team collaboration skills
• Ability to grasp and communicate THE message
• A killer sense of humor
• Be all sorts of amazing (in-person, phone and email)
Only solution driven. creative visionaries please apply! At Pulp+Wire work gets done, on-time, on-budget, and on-point. We are a good time, care for our employees and clients like family, appreciate hard work and like to say thank you often.
Interested? Send your cover letter, resume and relevant client case studies to [email protected] use the subject line: Social Content Creator Job Application. (failure to follow instructions means we might not follow-up)
Work in beautiful Portland, Maine – the way life should be.
3 Weeks vacation/PTO time
Work from home days